Validity assessment of a portable bioimpedance scale to estimate body fat percentage in White and African–American children and adolescents
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages e29–e32, April 2013
How to Cite
Barreira, T. V., Staiano, A. E. and Katzmarzyk, P. T. (2013), Validity assessment of a portable bioimpedance scale to estimate body fat percentage in White and African–American children and adolescents. Pediatric Obesity, 8: e29–e32. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00122.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- Nutrition Obesity Research Center. Grant Number: 2P30DK072476
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.