No reprints requested.
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and obesity in US males and females, age 8–15 years: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2001–2004
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 445–453, December 2013
How to Cite
Byrd, H. C. M., Curtin, C. and Anderson, S. E. (2013), Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and obesity in US males and females, age 8–15 years: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2001–2004. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 445–453. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00124.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01DK088913
- The Ohio State University College of Public Health
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center. Grant Number: HDP30HD004147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!