No association between childcare and obesity at age 4 in low-income Latino children
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages e24–e28, April 2013
How to Cite
Zahir, N., Heyman, M. B. and Wojcicki, J. M. (2013), No association between childcare and obesity at age 4 in low-income Latino children. Pediatric Obesity, 8: e24–e28. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00125.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK080825, DK060617
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.