Screening for genetic variants in BDNF that contribute to childhood obesity
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 36–42, February 2014
How to Cite
Zegers, D., Hendrickx, R., Verrijken, A., Van Hoorenbeeck, K., Van Camp, J. K., de Craemer, V., Rooman, R. P., Desager, K. N., Massa, G., Van Gaal, L. F., Van Hul, W. and Beckers, S. (2014), Screening for genetic variants in BDNF that contribute to childhood obesity. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00131.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (F.W.O. Vlaanderen)
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen. Grant Number: G0028.05
- TOP-research grant from the University of Antwerp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.