The contribution of feeding mode to obesogenic growth trajectories in American Samoan infants
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages e1–e13, February 2014
How to Cite
Hawley, N. L., Johnson, W., Nu'usolia, O. and McGarvey, S. T. (2014), The contribution of feeding mode to obesogenic growth trajectories in American Samoan infants. Pediatric Obesity, 9: e1–e13. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00137.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- NIH Grants. Grant Numbers: R25-TW008102, R18-DK075371, R01-HL093093
- Brown University Undergraduate Teaching and Research Awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.