AVENA Study Group
Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2014
How to Cite
Veses, A. M., Martínez-Gómez, D., Gómez-Martínez, S., Vicente-Rodriguez, G., Castillo, R., Ortega, F. B., González-Gross, M., Calle, M. E., Veiga, O. L., Marcos, A., AVENA and AFINOS Study Groups (2014), Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00138.x
The SCOFF questions*
Do you make yourself Sick because you feel uncomfortably full?
Do you worry you have lost Control over how much you eat?
Have you recently lost more than One stone in a 3 month period?
Do you believe yourself to be Fat when others say you are too thin?
Would you say that Food dominates your life?
*One point for every “yes”; a score of ≥2 indicates a likely case of anorexia nervosa or bulimia
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Health, FIS. Grant Number: 00/0015
- Panrico S.A.
- Madaus S.A.
- Procter & Gamble S.A.
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: DEP2006-56184-C03-01-02-03/PREV, AP2006-02464
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: EX-2008-0641
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation. Grant Number: 20090635
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.