The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Change in body composition during a weight loss trial in obese adolescents
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 26–35, February 2014
How to Cite
Parks, E. P., Zemel, B., Moore, R. H. and Berkowitz, R. I. (2014), Change in body composition during a weight loss trial in obese adolescents. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 26–35. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00139.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01-DK054713
- Center for Translational Research of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Grant Number: M01-RR00240
- Knoll Pharmaceutical and Abbott Laboratories
- NIH. Grant Number: 3R01HD049701-02S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.