Joint first authors.
Sleep and birthweight predict visceral adiposity in overweight/obese children
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages e41–e44, June 2013
How to Cite
Sokolovic, N., Kuriyan, R., Kurpad, A. V. and Thomas, T. (2013), Sleep and birthweight predict visceral adiposity in overweight/obese children. Pediatric Obesity, 8: e41–e44. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00142.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Harvard Global Health Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.