Association of pre- and post-natal parental smoking with offspring body mass index: an 8-year follow-up of a birth cohort
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 121–134, April 2014
How to Cite
Florath, I., Kohler, M., Weck, M. N., Brandt, S., Rothenbacher, D., Schöttker, B., Moß, A., Gottmann, P., Wabitsch, M. and Brenner, H. (2014), Association of pre- and post-natal parental smoking with offspring body mass index: an 8-year follow-up of a birth cohort. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 121–134. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00146.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: 1704/3-1, , 1704/3
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF, Competence Network ‘Obesity’)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.