Use of a simple liquid meal test to evaluate insulin sensitivity and beta-cell function in children
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 102–110, April 2014
How to Cite
Chandler-Laney, P. C., Higgins, P. B., Granger, W., Alvarez, J., Casazza, K., Fernandez, J. R., Dalla Man, C., Cobelli, C. and Gower, B. A. (2014), Use of a simple liquid meal test to evaluate insulin sensitivity and beta-cell function in children. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00147.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Mead Johnson Nutrition and Company, the Nutrition Obesity Research Center. Grant Number: P30 DK56336
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01-RR-00032
- Diabetes Research and Training Center. Grant Number: P60DK079626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.