Is there spontaneous energy expenditure compensation in response to intensive exercise in obese youth?
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 147–154, April 2014
How to Cite
Thivel, D., Aucouturier, J., Metz, L., Morio, B. and Duché, P. (2014), Is there spontaneous energy expenditure compensation in response to intensive exercise in obese youth?. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00148.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- 2011 French-speaking Society of metabolism and Clinical Nutrition (SFNEP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!