Moderate to vigorous physical activity interactions with genetic variants and body mass index in a large US ethnically diverse cohort
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages e35–e46, April 2014
How to Cite
Richardson, A. S., North, K. E., Graff, M., Young, K. M., Mohlke, K. L., Lange, L. A., Lange, E. M., Harris, K. M. and Gordon-Larsen, P. (2014), Moderate to vigorous physical activity interactions with genetic variants and body mass index in a large US ethnically diverse cohort. Pediatric Obesity, 9: e35–e46. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00152.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HD057194
- Carolina Population Center. Grant Number: R24 HD050924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!