Exercise and negative energy balance in males who perform mental work
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 300–309, August 2014
How to Cite
Lemay, V., Drapeau, V., Tremblay, A. and Mathieu, M.-E. (2014), Exercise and negative energy balance in males who perform mental work. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 300–309. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00158.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Fondation des étoiles
- UHC Sainte-Justine Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.