Effects of nutrient content claims, sports celebrity endorsements and premium offers on pre-adolescent children's food preferences: experimental research
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages e47–e57, April 2014
How to Cite
Dixon, H., Scully, M., Niven, P., Kelly, B., Chapman, K., Donovan, R., Martin, J., Baur, L. A., Crawford, D. and Wakefield, M. (2014), Effects of nutrient content claims, sports celebrity endorsements and premium offers on pre-adolescent children's food preferences: experimental research. Pediatric Obesity, 9: e47–e57. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00169.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Cancer Council Victoria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.