This article was published online on April 29, 2013. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected May 31, 2013.
Association between sweet drink intake and adiposity in Danish children participating in a long-term intervention study†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Dietary sugars and obesity in children
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 259–270, August 2013
How to Cite
Jensen, B. W., Nielsen, B. M., Husby, I., Bugge, A., El-Naaman, B., Andersen, L. B., Trolle, E. and Heitmann, B. L. (2013), Association between sweet drink intake and adiposity in Danish children participating in a long-term intervention study. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 259–270. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00170.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- Tryg Foundation
- Centre for Intervention Research in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- The Danish Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 10-04-R79-A2844-22578
- ‘Familien Hede Nielsen’ foundation
- University of Southern Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.