Does consumption of high-fructose corn syrup beverages cause obesity in children?
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Dietary sugars and obesity in children
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 249–254, August 2013
How to Cite
Morgan, R. E. (2013), Does consumption of high-fructose corn syrup beverages cause obesity in children?. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 249–254. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00173.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.