Timing of motor milestones achievement and development of overweight in childhood: a study within the Danish National Birth Cohort
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
How to Cite
Schmidt Morgen, C., Andersen, A.-M. N., Due, P., Neelon, S. B., Gamborg, M. and Sørensen, T. I. A. (2013), Timing of motor milestones achievement and development of overweight in childhood: a study within the Danish National Birth Cohort. Pediatric Obesity. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00177.x
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Danish National Science Foundation
- Pharmacy Foundation
- Egmont Foundation
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Augustinus Foundation
- Health Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation. Grant Number: 195/04
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: SSVF 0646
- The University of Copenhagen
- The Health Insurance Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.