Replication of LIN28B SNP association with age of menarche in young Filipino women
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages e50–e53, October 2013
How to Cite
Croteau-Chonka, D. C., Lange, L. A., Lee, N. R., Adair, L. S. and Mohlke, K. L. (2013), Replication of LIN28B SNP association with age of menarche in young Filipino women. Pediatric Obesity, 8: e50–e53. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00178.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK078150, TW05596, HL085144, TW008288, RR20649, ES10126, DK56350, T32 GM007092
Figure S1. Illustration of two genetic models for SNP-menarche associations in the CLHNS: (A) main effect-only model and (B) mediation model, both including covariates associated with age of menarche.
CLHNS, Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey; BMI, body mass index; SES, socioeconomic status; PC, principal component of population substructure.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.