Trial Registry Name: Clinicaltrials.gov Protocol Registration System
Compensatory responses to insulin resistance in obese African-American and Latina girls
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages e68–e73, December 2013
How to Cite
Hasson, R. E., Adam, T. C., Davis, J. N., Watanabe, R. M. and Goran, M. I. (2013), Compensatory responses to insulin resistance in obese African-American and Latina girls. Pediatric Obesity, 8: e68–e73. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00184.x
Registry Identification Number:
Unique Protocol ID: 5R01HD33064-13, Clinical Trials ID: NCT00697580
Unique Protocol ID: 195-1642394A1
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- USC Transdisciplinary Research on Energetics and Cancer. Grant Number: U54 CA 116848
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: RO1 HD/HL 33064
- Dr. Robert C and Veronica Atkins Foundation
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: T32 CA 09492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.