Adipose tissue insulin resistance in adolescents with and without type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 373–380, October 2014
How to Cite
Kelsey, M. M., Forster, J. E., Van Pelt, R. E., Reusch, J. E. B. and Nadeau, K. J. (2014), Adipose tissue insulin resistance in adolescents with and without type 2 diabetes. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00189.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health Award. Grant Number: 5K12HD057022-04
- NIH/National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. Grant Number: UL1RR025780
- University of Colorado Center for Women's Health Research
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: JDRF 11-2010-343, JDRF5-2008-291
- NIH/National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: 1R56DK088971-01
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: K23 RR020038-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!