Alanine aminotransferase and metabolic syndrome in adolescents: the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey Study
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 411–418, December 2014
How to Cite
Park, J.-H., Kim, S.-H., Park, S. and Park, M. J. (2014), Alanine aminotransferase and metabolic syndrome in adolescents: the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey Study. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 411–418. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00199.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- 2011 Inje University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.