Large reductions in child overweight and obesity in intervention and comparison communities 3 years after a community project
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 455–462, December 2014
How to Cite
Swinburn, B., Malakellis, M., Moodie, M., Waters, E., Gibbs, L., Millar, L., Herbert, J., Virgo-Milton, M., Mavoa, H., Kremer, P. and de Silva-Sanigorski, A. (2014), Large reductions in child overweight and obesity in intervention and comparison communities 3 years after a community project. Pediatric Obesity, 9: 455–462. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00201.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 479510
- Victorian Department of Health and VicHealth
- Jack Brockhoff Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.