Inverse relationship between gestational weight gain and glucose uptake in human placenta from female foetuses
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages e73–e76, June 2014
How to Cite
Walker, S. P., Ugoni, A. M., Lim, R. and Lappas, M. (2014), Inverse relationship between gestational weight gain and glucose uptake in human placenta from female foetuses. Pediatric Obesity, 9: e73–e76. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00206.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Career Development Award. Grant Number: 1047025
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 454310
- Austin Hospital Medical Research Foundation (AMRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.