This article was published online on 27 February 2014. Errors were subsequently identified. Reference number 5 (WHO, 2000) had to become Reference 13, and reference renumbering were made. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 29 August 2014.
Defining morbid obesity in children based on BMI 40 at age 18 using the extended international (IOTF) cut-offs†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages e94–e98, October 2014
How to Cite
Bervoets, L. and Massa, G. (2014), Defining morbid obesity in children based on BMI 40 at age 18 using the extended international (IOTF) cut-offs. Pediatric Obesity, 9: e94–e98. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2014.00217.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Limburg Sterk Merk, Hasselt University, Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg and Jessa Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.