4: International Relations and Asian Migrations
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
1987 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: Pacific Bridges: The New Immigration from Asia and the Pacific Islands
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 71–83, May 1987
How to Cite
Teitelbaum, M. S. (1987), 4: International Relations and Asian Migrations. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 5: 71–83. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.1987.tb00956.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Economist 1984 Indonesia's Loss, Malaysia's Gain. 292(7353):62.
- Emirate of Abu Dhabi 1981 Statistical Yearbook. Abu Dhabi: Department of Planning.
- 1983 U.S. Immigration Policy and the National Interest.” Immigration Policy Paper No. 2. Washington, D.C.: Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- International Labour Office (ILO) 1986 Economically Active Population: Estimates 1950–1980, Projections 1985–2025. Geneva: ILO.
- 1982 Law and Contemporary Problems. European and American Immigration Policies, 45(2):29. , and
- 1981 Ethnic Groups and Foreign Policy. Foreign Affairs, 59(5):979. .
- 1982 The Relationship of U.S. Aid, Trade and Investment to Migration Pressures in Major Sending Countries. International Migration Review, 16(1):4–26.
- 1984 Immigration, Refugees and Foreign Policy. International Organization, 38(3):429–450.
- 1985 Forced Migration: The Tragedy of Mass Expulsions.” In N. Glazer (ed.), Clamor at the Gates: The New American Immigration. San Francisco: ICS Press.
- United Nations (UN) 1983 Recommendation of the Expert Group on Population Distribution, Migration and Development.” E/CONF. 76/PC/7, 27 July. New York: Economic and Social Council. 1984 The World Population Situation in 1983. New York: United Nations.
- U.S. Committee for Refugees 1985 World Refugee Survey: 1985 in Review. New York: U.S. Committee for Refugees.
- U.S. Senate 1984 Refugee and Migration Problems in Southeast Asia: 1984. Committee Report. Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Policy. Washington: D.C.: Government Printing Office.
- 1982 Migration and Development in the Gulf. Population and Development Review, 8(1):1–36.
- 1983 U.S. Foreign Economic Policy and Illegal Migration. Population Research and Policy Review, 2:211–231.