12: The Future Asian Population of the United States
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
1987 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: Pacific Bridges: The New Immigration from Asia and the Pacific Islands
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 285–301, May 1987
How to Cite
Bouvier, L. F. and Agresta, A. J. (1987), 12: The Future Asian Population of the United States. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 5: 285–301. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.1987.tb00964.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- 1985 The Fastest Growing Minority. American Demographics, 7(5):31ff. , and
- 1982 The Future Racial Composition of the United States. Washington, D.C.: Population Reference Bureau. , and
- 1984 The Demography of Asian Americans: Growth, Change, and Heterogeneity.” Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Population Association of America, Boston. , , and
- 1982 New Data on the Fertility of Southeast Asian Refugees in the United States.” Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Population Association of America, San Diego.
- Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) 1980-1984 Statistical Yearbook of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1980–81–82. Unpublished tables, 1983–1984. Washington, D.C.: Department of Justice.
- 1977 Forecasting Population of Small Areas: An Overview. Santa Monica: Rand Corporation.
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) 1984 Characteristics of Asian Births: United States, 1980. Monthly Vital Statistics Report. Washington, D.C.: Department of Health and Human Services.
- 1986 Fertility and Adaptation: Indochinese Refugees in the United States. International Migration Review, 20(2). Summer. , and
- 1985 Immigration Law and the Problem of Community.” In N. Glazer (ed.), Clamor at the Gates: The New American Immigration. San Francisco: ICS Press.
- U.S. Bureau of the Census 1982 Projections of the Population of the United States by Age, Sex, and Race: 1983 to 2080. Current Population Reports, Series P-25, No. 952. Washington, D.C.: Department of Commerce.
- U.S. Bureau of the Census. 1983 Asians and Pacific Islander Population by State: 1980. Supplementary Report. PC 80-S1–12. Washington, D.C.: Department of Commerce.
- 1984 The Elusive Exodus: Emigration from the United States. Population Trends and Public Policy, No. 8. Washington, D.C.: Population Reference Bureau. , and