The Social Consequences of Resettlement Programs in Algeria: Transitional Settlement in Constantine
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
1994 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: Population Displacement and Resettlement: Development and Conflict in the Middle East
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 24–46, July 1994
How to Cite
Boudebaba, R. (1994), The Social Consequences of Resettlement Programs in Algeria: Transitional Settlement in Constantine. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 11: 24–46. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.1994.tb00793.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- 1979 The Development of African Urban Systems. New York: Praeger Publications. et al.
- 1983 Algeria: Front de liberation nationale,” Central Committee Reports 1979–1983.
- 1988 The Making of Contemporary Algeria, 1830–1987. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- 1990 Urban Growth and Housing Policy in Algeria: A Case-Study of a Migrant Community in the City of Constantine. Ph.D Thesis, Hull University, England.
- 1982 Socioeconomic Development and Migratory Labour: The Case of Algeria and France. M.A. Thesis, Hull University, England.
- 1991 Characteristics and Patterns of Urbanization in Algeria. Orient 32(1) Mrz:45–57. and
- 1988 Appraisal of Rural-Urban Migration Determinants: A Case-Study of Constantine, Algeria. Third World Planning Review. 10(1) Feb:27–40. and
- 1984 Les metiers constantinois sous le beys. Cited in Larouk, M., 1984. The City of Constantine. Algiers: O.P.U. (In Arabic).
- 1986 The Sites and Services Approach Renewed: Solution or Stopgap to the Third World Housing Shortage? Aldershot: Gower.
- 1986 The Housing Crisis in the City of Constantine. M.A. Thesis, Constantine University. (In Arabic).
- 1983 The Agrarian Revolution in Algeria. Ph.D Thesis, Brunel University.
- 1987 Community Leadership and Self-Help Housing,” Progress in Planning 27:70–135. and