A Global Dialogue on Migration and Development
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
2008 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: International Migration & Development: Continuing the Dialogue: Legal and Policy Perspectives
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2008
How to Cite
Omelaniuk, I. (2008), A Global Dialogue on Migration and Development. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 21: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.2008.tb00393.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- 2006 Policies and Best Practices for Management of Temporary Migration”, paper for the International Symposium on International Migration and Development, UN Population Division, UNDESA, Turin, Italy, (28–30 June).
- 2005 Migration and Development: New Strategic Outlooks and Practical Ways Forward: The Cases of Angola and Zambia, I0M Migration Research Series, 21, Geneva, Switzerland.
- North-South Institute 2003 Canada's Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program as a Model of Best Practices in Migrant Worker Participation in the Benefits of Economic Globalization project”, Ottawa.
- 2005 The potential of temporary migration programs in future international migration policy”, a paper prepared fir the Global Commission on International Migration, (September).
- 2004 The Temporary Mexican Migrant Labor Program in Canadian Agriculture”, CCIS Working Paper 90, University of California, San Diego, (January). and
- World Bank 2005 Global Economic Prospects 2006, Washington, DC.