Research Priorities and Gaps: An Agenda for the Global Forum on Migration and Development
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
2008 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: International Migration & Development: Continuing the Dialogue: Legal and Policy Perspectives
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 219–229, January 2008
How to Cite
Martin, S. F. (2008), Research Priorities and Gaps: An Agenda for the Global Forum on Migration and Development. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 21: 219–229. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.2008.tb00403.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Global Commission on International Migration 2005 Migration in an Interconnected World: New Directions for Action, GCIM, Geneva, Switzerland.
- United Nations 2006 Organization of the High-Level Dialogue on International Migration and Development, Note by the Secretary-General, A/60/864, available online at http://daccessdds.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N06/365/55/PDF/N0636555.pdfOpenElement.
- 2007 High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development” in International Migration, 45(1):7–25. , and