Migration, Environment and Development: New Directions for Research
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
2008 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: International Migration & Development: Continuing the Dialogue: Legal and Policy Perspectives
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 235–251, January 2008
How to Cite
Warner, K. and Laczko, F. (2008), Migration, Environment and Development: New Directions for Research. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 21: 235–251. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.2008.tb00405.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- 2007 Human Tide: The Real Migration Crisis. Christian Aid Report, London, UK, (May).
- 2002 Refugees and the Environment: The Forgotten Element of Sustainability, The Greens/European Free Alliance in the European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium.
- 2006 Desertification and migration”, Governing global desertification, Johnson, P. M., Mayrand, K., Paquin, M. (eds), Ashgate, UK: 43–58.
- 2002 Environmental Refugees: A Growing Phenomenon of the 21st Century”, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 357: 609–613.
- 2005 Environmental Refugees: An Emergent Security Issue. 13th Economic Forum, Prague, (23–27 May).
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) 2002 A critical time for the environment Refugees 127:2.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) 2007 An Agenda for Protection, Geneva, Switzerland, available online at http://www.unhcr.org/global-consultations.html.