The Impact of Immigration on New York City
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
2009 Center for Migration Studies
Center for Migration Studies special issues
Special Issue: International Migration and the Global Community: A Forum on the Report of the Global Commission on International Migration
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 77–86, January 2009
How to Cite
Lobo, P. (2009), The Impact of Immigration on New York City. Center for Migration Studies special issues, 22: 77–86. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-411X.2009.tb00415.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- 1989 “Family and Personal Networks in International Migration: Recent Developments and New Agendas,” International Migration Review, 23:638–670.
- 2004 The Newest New Yorkers, 2000: Immigrant New York in the New Millennium. New York: New York City Department of City Planning. and
- 2002 “The Impact of Hispanic Growth on the Racial/Ethnic Composition of New York City Neighborhoods,” Urban Affairs Review, 37(5):703–727. , and
- 1997 “Immigration and the Changing Demographic Profile of New York.” In The City and the World: New York's Global Future, edited by Margaret Crahan and Alberto Vourvoulias-Bush. New York: Council on Foreign Relations. Pp. 88–109. and
- 1990 New People in Old Neighborhoods: The Role of Immigrants in Rejuvenating New York's Communities. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.