‘In favour of a strong Europe’ – what does this mean?
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Juncture © 2014 IPPR
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 82–88, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Habermas, J. (2014), ‘In favour of a strong Europe’ – what does this mean?. Juncture, 21: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.2050-5876.2014.00785.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!