Ted Ansbacher is principal, Science Services, 29 Byron Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606.
John Dewey's Experience and Education: Lessons for Museums
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
1998 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 36–50, March 1998
How to Cite
ANSBACHER, T. (1998), John Dewey's Experience and Education: Lessons for Museums. Curator: The Museum Journal, 41: 36–50. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.1998.tb00812.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!