John H. Falk is director of the Institute for Learning Innovation, 166 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401. Theano Moussouri was research associate for this study and Douglas Coulson is a senior associate at P.S. International, Annapolis, MD 21403.
The Effect of Visitors ‘ Agendas on Museum Learning
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
1998 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 107–120, June 1998
How to Cite
FALK, J. H., MOUSSOURI, T. and COULSON, D. (1998), The Effect of Visitors ‘ Agendas on Museum Learning. Curator: The Museum Journal, 41: 107–120. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.1998.tb00822.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!