Leslie Adelman is a senior research associate and John Falk is the director at the Institute for Learning Innovation, 166 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, and Sylvia James is director of Conservation Education, National Aquarium in Baltimore, Pier 3/501 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Impact of National Aquarium in Baltimore on Visitors' Conservation Attitudes, Behavior, and Knowledge
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
2000 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 33–61, January 2000
How to Cite
ADELMAN, L. M., FALK, J. H. and JAMES, S. (2000), Impact of National Aquarium in Baltimore on Visitors' Conservation Attitudes, Behavior, and Knowledge. Curator: The Museum Journal, 43: 33–61. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2000.tb01158.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!