Lynn D. Dierking (email@example.com) is associate director and Leslie M. Adelman (firstname.lastname@example.org) is senior researcher at the Institute for Learning Innovation, 166 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Using a Behavior Change Model to Document the Impact of Visits to Disney's Animal Kingdom: A Study Investigating Intended Conservation Action
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2004 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 322–343, July 2004
How to Cite
Dierking, L. D., Adelman, L. M., Ogden, J., Lehnhardt, K., Miller, L. and Mellen, J. D. (2004), Using a Behavior Change Model to Document the Impact of Visits to Disney's Animal Kingdom: A Study Investigating Intended Conservation Action. Curator: The Museum Journal, 47: 322–343. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2004.tb00128.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!