George E. Hein (firstname.lastname@example.org) is professor emeritus at Lesley University, 29 Everett St., Cambridge, MA 02138.
The Role Of Museums In Society: Education And Social Action
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
2005 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 357–363, October 2005
How to Cite
Hein, G. E. (2005), The Role Of Museums In Society: Education And Social Action. Curator: The Museum Journal, 48: 357–363. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2005.tb00180.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!