Daniel Spock (email@example.com) is director of the History Center Museum at the Minnesota Historical Society, 345 Kellogg Blvd. West, St. Paul, MN 55102.
The Puzzle of Museum Educational Practice: A Comment on Rounds and Falk
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 167–180, April 2006
How to Cite
Spock, D. (2006), The Puzzle of Museum Educational Practice: A Comment on Rounds and Falk. Curator: The Museum Journal, 49: 167–180. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2006.tb00210.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!