George E. Hein (firstname.lastname@example.org) is professor emeritus at Lesley University, 29 Everett St., Cambridge, MA 02138.
John Dewey's “Wholly Original Philosophy” and Its Significance for Museums
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 181–203, April 2006
How to Cite
Hein, G. E. (2006), John Dewey's “Wholly Original Philosophy” and Its Significance for Museums. Curator: The Museum Journal, 49: 181–203. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2006.tb00211.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!