Anthony Lelliott (email@example.com) is head of the Division of Mathematics and Science Education in the School of Education, University of the Witwatersrand, Private Bag 2, Wits 2050, South Africa.
“A Large Object with a Small Museum”: A Narrative Analysis of Tlotlo's Experience of an Astronomy Science Center
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2009 California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 241–260, July 2009
How to Cite
Lelliott, A. and Pendlebury, S. (2009), “A Large Object with a Small Museum”: A Narrative Analysis of Tlotlo's Experience of an Astronomy Science Center. Curator: The Museum Journal, 52: 241–260. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2009.tb00349.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!