The Digitization of Pacific Cultural Collections: Consulting with Pacific Diasporic Communities and Museum Experts
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Special Issue: COMMUNITIES AND MUSEUMS
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 95–105, January 2012
How to Cite
Singh, S. and Blake, M. (2012), The Digitization of Pacific Cultural Collections: Consulting with Pacific Diasporic Communities and Museum Experts. Curator: The Museum Journal, 55: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.2151-6952.2011.00132.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!