Air pressure dependence of cosmic ray intensity: Methods and results of a statistical analysis on neutron monitor data
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1968 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 179–197, February 1968
How to Cite
MARTINELLE, S. (1968), Air pressure dependence of cosmic ray intensity: Methods and results of a statistical analysis on neutron monitor data. Tellus, 20: 179–197. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1968.tb00361.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript received November 24, 1966
- 1934. On least squares and linear combination of observations. Proc. of Royal Society of Edinburgh 55, 42–47.
- 1964. Attenuation coefficients of the cosmic-ray nucleonic component in the lower atmosphere. Il Nuovo Cimento 35, 23–35. et al.
- 1965. Some properties of the radiation recorded by the IGY cosmic-ray neutron monitors in the lower atmosphere. Il Nuovo Cimento 40, 250. , &
- 1962. An Introduction to Stochastic Processes. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- 1959. Measurement of Power Spectra from the Point of View of Communications Engineering. New York, Dover Publications. &
- 1949. Application of least squares regression to relationships containing autocorrelated error terms. J. Am. Stat. Ass. 44, 32–61. &
- 1950. Testing for serial correlation in least squares regressin. I Biometrika 37, 409–428. &
- 1960. Estimation of parameters in time-series regression models. J. R. Stat. Soc. B 22, 139–153.
- 1962. Statistical studies of the performance of cosmic ray recording instruments. Tellus 14, 33–43.
- 1966. Solar cycle variation in the attenuation length of the cosmic ray nucleon component. Arkiv f. Geofysik 5, 87–90. , &
- 1954. On the estimation of regression coefficients in the case of an autocorrelated disturbance. Ann. Math. Stat. 25, 252–272.
- 1966. The variation of the barometric coefficient of the Leeds neutron monitor during the solar cycle 1954–1965. Journal of Geophysical Research 71 (No. 7), 1895–1898. et al.
- 1963. Regression for time series. Proc. of the symp. on time series analysis. Ed. M.Rosenblatt, Wiley.
- 1960. Demand Relations With Autocorrelated Disturbances, Michigan State University, Agricultural Experiment Station. Technical Bulletin 276. &
- 1953. A Textbook of Econometrics. Row Peterson and Company, New York.
- 1962. A statistical analysis of the barometer coefficients for cosmic-ray intensities. Can. Journ. Phys. 40, 687. &
- 1961. On the pressure dependence of the cosmic ray intensity recorded by the standard neutron monitor. Tellus 14, 44–48.
- 1958. Atmospheric effects on cosmic ray intensity at sea level. Can. J. Phys. 37, 85–101.
- 1959. The attenuation length of the high energy nucleonic component of the cosmic radiation near sea level. Il Nuovo Cimento 13, 96. &
- 1955. The autocorrelation function and the spectral density function. Biometrika 42, 151–159. ,
- 1950. On least squares regression with autocorrelated variables and residuals. Bull. Inst. Int. Statist. 29 (No. 2).
- 1953. Demand Analysis. A Study in Econometrics, New York, Wiley.
- 1965, Agraphic introduction to stochastic processes. In H.Wold, ed.: Bibliography on Time Series and Stochastic Processes, 7–76, Edinburgh, Oliver and Boyd.
- 1966. Nonlinear Estimation by Iterative Least Squares Procedures. In FestschriftJerzy Neyman, ed.: New York, Wiley and Sons.