A criterion for determining air-flow separation from wind waves
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1969 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 707–714, October 1969
How to Cite
WU, J. (1969), A criterion for determining air-flow separation from wind waves. Tellus, 21: 707–714. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1969.tb00479.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript received January 14, 1969
- 1951. The aerodynamic drag of a free water surface. Proc. Roy. Soc. A206, 206–406.
- 1966. The dynamics of the upper ocean. Cambridge University Press.
- 1953. Elementary mechanics of Fluids. Wiley, New York.
- 1960. Boundary layer theory. McGraw-Hill, New York.
- 1968a. Wind stress and surface roughness at air-sea interface. Hydronautics Inc., Technical Report 231–18; (Abstract) Trans. Am. Geophy. Union, 49, 1; Journal of Geophysical Research (in press).
- 1968b. Laboratory studies of wind-wave interactions. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 34, part 1, 91–112.