The effect of variations of half-widths upon outgoing radiation in a small water vapor spectral interval
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1973 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 483–485, October 1973
How to Cite
WELCH, R. M. and ZDUNKOWSKI, W. G. (1973), The effect of variations of half-widths upon outgoing radiation in a small water vapor spectral interval. Tellus, 25: 483–485. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1973.tb00632.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- received January 1; revised version April 16, 1973
- 1Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories Handbook of geophysics and space environments, 671 pp. McGraw-Hill New York 1965.
- 21967. Line parameters for the 1.9 and 6.3 micron water vapor bands Government Printing Office, Washington D.C.&
- 31972. Science, 177 694., , , , &
- 41969. Selected water vapor line parameter measurements with accurate absorber thickness determinations. University of Maryland Technical Report 979, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
- 51972. Phys. Rev. Lett., 28 649.