Aerometric studies in Greater Cincinnati using an integrating nephelometer
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1973 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 499–507, October 1973
How to Cite
BACH, W. and DANIELS, A. (1973), Aerometric studies in Greater Cincinnati using an integrating nephelometer. Tellus, 25: 499–507. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1973.tb00634.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- received October 24, 1972; revised version March 12, 1973
- 1968. Measurement of the vertical and horizontal profile of aerosol concentration in urban air with the integrating nephelometer. Env. Science and Techn. 2 (5), 363–366. &
- 1969. Measurement of the wavelength dependence of atmospheric extinction due to scatter. Atm. Env., 3 551–564. &
- 1971. Atmospheric pollution: its spatial distribution over an urban area. Predgs. Assoc. Am. Geogr., 3 19–24. &
- 1967. The direct measurement of atmospheric light scattering coefficient for studies of visibility and pollution. Atm. Env., 1 469–478. et al.
- 1969. Monitoring of atmospheric aerosol parameters with the integrating nephelometer. J. Air Poll. Contr. Assoc. 19 (12), 937–942. et al.
- 1972. Relationship of optical observations to aerosol mass loading. J. Air Poll. Contr. Assoc. 22 (5), 356–358.