The effect on ocean circulation of a change in the sign of β
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
1973 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 518–521, October 1973
How to Cite
BRINK, K. H., VERONIS, G. and YANG, C. C. (1973), The effect on ocean circulation of a change in the sign of β. Tellus, 25: 518–521. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1973.tb00636.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- received March 26, 1973
- 1972. A note on the effect of latitudinally varying bottom topography on the wind-driven ocean circulation. Tellus, 24 164–167. &
- 1971. On the variations of ocean circulation produced by bottom topography. Part 1. Tellus, 23 113–122. , &
- 1971. On a case of bottom reflief influence on currents in the ocean. (In Russian.) Doklady Akademia NAUK SSSR, 199 78–81. &
- 1971. The source-sink flow in a rotating system and its oceanic analogy. J. Fluid Mech., 45 441–464. &
- 1948. The western intensification of wind-driven ocean currents. Trans. Am. Geoph. Union, 29 202–206.
- 1958. Some examples of stationary planetary flows. Tellus, 10 179–187. , &
- 1968. Wind-driven circulation in one- and two-layer oceans of variable depth. Tellus, 20 1–15.