On tracer theory in geophysical systems in the steady and non-steady state. Part I
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
1975 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 372–383, August 1975
How to Cite
NIR, A. and LEWIS, S. (1975), On tracer theory in geophysical systems in the steady and non-steady state. Part I. Tellus, 27: 372–383. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1975.tb01688.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- received June 12, 1974
- 1971. Random data analysis and measurement procedures. Wiley, New York. &
- 1970. Use of isotopic decay rates in turbulent dispersion studies. J. Geophys. Res. 75, 5279. &
- 1973. A note on the concepts of age distribution and transit time in natural reservoirs. Tellus 25, 58. &,
- 1967. A Laplace transform proof of the theorem of moments for the instantaneous unit hydrograph. Water Res. Research 3, 385.
- 1973. Statistical methods in experimental physics. North-Holland, Amsterdam. et al.,
- 1963. Atmospheric tritium as a tool for the study of certain hydrologic aspects of river basins. Tellus 15, 3.
- 1971. Compartment models and reservoir theory. Am. Rev. Ecology Systematics 2, 67.
- 1970. Environmental isotope balance of Lake Tiberias. Proc. Symp. Isotope Hydrology, p. 109. IAEA, Vienna.
- 1962. The history of cosmic radiation as revealed by isotopic changes in the meteorites and the earth. Space Sci. Rev. 1, 197. , &
- 1963. The place of isotope methods in groundwater research. Proc. Symp. Isotope Hydrology, p. 175. IAEA, Vienna. et al.
- 1963. Investigations of geophysical processes using cosmic ray produced radioactivity. In Earth science and meteorites, p. 115. North-Holland, Amsterdam.
- 1963. Introduction to the theory of statistics, p. 90. McGraw-Hill, New York. &
- 1964. On the interpretation of tritium “age” measurements in groundwaters. J. Geophys. Res. 69, 2589.
- 1972. The use of tracer data in incresing the information on hydrologic systems. Proc. 2nd Int. Hydrol. Conference, Fort Collins.
- 1973. A review of theoretical methods in interpretation of tracer applications in hydrology. Submitted to Unesco-IAEA Monograph.
- 1962. Principles of tracer method. Wiley, New York.
- 1963. Linear system theory: the state space approach. McGraw-Hill, New York. &