Sulfur isotope ratios and the origins of the aerosols and cloud droplets in California stratus
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1976 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 427–433, October 1976
How to Cite
Ludwig, F. L. (1976), Sulfur isotope ratios and the origins of the aerosols and cloud droplets in California stratus. Tellus, 28: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1976.tb00691.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Received December 29, 1975
- 1972. Tropospheric aerosol: The relative contribution of marine and continental components. Presented at American Geophysical Union Meeting, San Francisco, California, Paper No. M45. , &
- 1970. Stable isotopes applied to pollution studies. Amer. Lab. (December), 19–27. &
- 1969. On the source of gaseous chlorine in the marine atmosphere. J. Geophys. Res., 74, 4597–4599.
- 1970. Personal communication.
- 1972. Bacteriogenic sulfur in air pollution. Science, 177, 1099–1100. &
- 1959. Atmospheric contaminants at remote California coastal sites. J. Meteorol., 16, 68–79.
- 1972. The sulfur cycle. Science, 175, 587–595. , , , &
- 1970. Practical statistics simply explained, 399 pp. Dover Publications, New York.
- 1970. Trace constituents in oceanic cloud water and their origin. Tellus, 22, 106–114. , &
- 1960. A study of the composition of marine atmospheres. Tellus, 12, 184–187. , &
- 1972. Atmospheric dimethyl sulphide and the natural sulphur cycle. Nature, 237, 452–452. , &
- 1969. Condensation nuclei and aerosol populations related to fog formation. Final Report ARO-Durham, Contract No. DAHC04–67–0059, 205 p. Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park, Calif., National Tech. Infor., No. AD700 137. &
- 1970. Observations of aerosols and droplets in California stratus. Tellus, 22, 94–105. &
- 1971. Observations of aerosols and droplets in California stratus, II. Tellus, 23, 164–175. &
- 1970. The isotope sulfur tracer method: Applications in atmospheric sulfur pollution studies, Second Internat. Clean Air Cong., Washington, D.C. , &
- Perry, J. H., (ed.) 1963. Chemical engineers' handbook, 4th ed., pp. 20–68. McGraw-Hill, New York.
- 1970. Gaseous sulfur pollutants from urban and natural sources. J. Air Poll. Cont. Assoc., 20, 233–235. &
- 1967. The origin of the gaseous form of natural atmospheric chlorine. Tellus, 19, 509–516.