Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations at the South Pole
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
1976 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 552–564, December 1976
How to Cite
Keeling, C. D., Adams, J. A., Ekdahl, C. A. and Guenther, P. R. (1976), Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations at the South Pole. Tellus, 28: 552–564. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1976.tb00702.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Received February 16, 1973; in final form January 27, 1976
- Anonymous, 1961. U.S. Antarctic meteorology during the IGY. Part I. Little America and Amundsen-Scott Stations. I.O.Y. Bull. No. 53, in Trans. Am. Geophys., 42, 487–492.
- 1971. Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations. Trans. Am. Geophys. U., 52, 222.
- 1963. Large-scale mixing as deduced from the seasonal and meridional variations of carbon dioxide. J. Geophys. Res., 68, 3899–3920. &
- 1965. The concentration of atmospheric carbon dioxide in antarctica. J. Geophys. Res., 70, 6077–6085. &
- 1968. Global spread of volcanic dust from the Bali eruption of 1963. Royal Meteo. Soc. Quart. J., 94, 545–554. &
- 1973. Atmospheric carbon dioxide and radiocarbon in the natural carbon cycle. I. Quantitative deductions from the records of Mauna Loa Observatory and at the South Pole. In Carbon and the biosphere (ed. G. M.Woodwell and E. V.Pecan), pp. 51–85. United States Atomic Energy Commission. &
- 1971. Solar radiation: Absence of air pollution trends at Mauna Loa. Science, 172, 845–846. &
- 1959. Status of special studies in meteorology. I.G.Y. Bull., No. 20, in Trans. Am. Geophys. U. 40, 57–63. , , , , , , , , , &
- 1960. The concentration and isotopic abundance of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Tellus, 12, 200–203.
- 1973. Industrial production of carbon dioxide from fossil fuels and limestone. Tellus, 25, 174–198.
- 1976a. Antarctic carbon dioxide project, Report 5. 94 pp. Scripps Institution of Oceanography, La Jolla, California. , &
- 1976b. Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations at Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii. Tellus 28, 538–551. , , , , , &
- 1968. The concentration of atmospheric carbon dioxide at 500 and 700 millibars. J. Geophys. Res., 73, 4511–4528. , &
- 1975. The effects of doubling the CO2 concentration on the climate of a general circulation model. J. Atmospheric Sciences, 32, 3–15. &
- 1970. Macroscale variations in seasurface temperatures in the North Pacific. J. Geophys. Res., 75, 565–582.
- SMIC 1971. Inadvertent climate modification, Report of the study of man's impact on climate (SMIC). MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass., 319.
- 1953. A recording infrared analyser. Instruments, 26, 421–427.