Methane flux from wetlands areas
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
1977 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 245–250, June 1977
How to Cite
BAKER-BLOCKER, A., DONAHUE, T. M. and MANCY, K. H. (1977), Methane flux from wetlands areas. Tellus, 29: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.2153-3490.1977.tb00731.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript received January 15, 1976; in final form July 16, 1976
- 1975. Wetlands areas as sources of atmospheric methane. EOS 12, 995.
- 1956. Biological formation of methane. Ind. and Engin. Chem. 48, 1438–1442.
- 1969. Studies on the decomposition of organic matter in flooded soil. Soil Biol. and Biochem. 1, 105–116.
- 1943. Ebullition of gases from marsh and lake waters. Pub. 59, Cheasapeake Biol. Lab..
- 1966. Applied regression analysis. Wiley Inc., New York, 407 pp. &
- 1974. The atmospheric cycle of methane. Tellus 26, 58–70.
- 1965. Rivers and lakes. Putnam. &
- 1966. Methane as a constituent of the internal atmosphere of vascular hydrophytes. Limnol. and Oceanog. 11, 109–111. &
- 1961. The climates of the continents, Oxford Univ. Press, London.
- 1963. Gaseous metabolism in lake sediments and paddy soils and the production of atmospheric methane and hydrogen. Jour. Geophys. Res. 68, 3971–3973.
- 1975. Effects of marshes on water quality. In: Coupling of land and water systems (edited by ArthurD. Hasler). Springer-Verlag, New York. , &
- 1974. Methane production in the interstitial waters of sulfate-depleted marine sediments. Science 185, 1167–1169. &
- 1970. Emissions, concentrations and fate of gaseous atmospheric pollutants. In: Air pollution control part II (edited by WernerStrauss). &
- 1970. Aquatic chemistry. Wiley Interscience, New York. &
- 1973. Vegetation of the earth. Springer-Verlag, New York.